List Price £1582.50 exc VAT
our price based on a typical package deal
please contact 0115 946 3085 for more information
Inspire's FT1 for functional training allows you to have complete freedom of movement in any direction or plane while performing weight resistance exercises. These unrestricted exercises are designed to move the way your body naturally moves. Many of the freestanding exercises incorporate core, secondary, and stabilizing muscles, giving you a more efficient workout.
The Inspire FT1 is an excellent training machine for athletes interested in sport specific exercise movements or for people looking to strenghten their overall bodies, increase stamina and coordination or lose weight. The Inspire FID bench (sold separately) was designed for this unit but any bench is suitable.
• One handed adjustable high low pulley with more than 30 positions
• Rotating accessory rack includes multi function belt, easy curl bar, straight bar, ankle cuff, swing handle, tricep rope and 2 single handles
• Dimensions L x 211cm W x 138cm H x 207cm
• Light Commercial Warranty: 10 Years Parts, 90 Days Upholstery when used for a maximum of 3 hours per day
• Frame: Heavy-duty rectangular and round tubular 11 guage steel.
• Powder Coated Finish: The Electrostatic Powder Coat offers a durable, maintenance free finish.
• Bearing System: Precision steel ball bearing system provides a smooth, maintenance free action.
• Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon.
• Weight Stacks: 2 x 75kg cast iron commercial weight stacks with center drilled holes and magnetic weight pin for safety.